At Kens Picture Framing we treat customers how we want to be treated. Here are our terms and conditions. We value our customers and will go out of our way to maintain the following standards:
- Email you within 48 hours if a product that you ordered is on back order with our suppliers
- Provide with you as accurate as possible ETA for all orders
- Answer your email enquiries within 24 hours.
The delivery costs are calculated based on the size, weight, quantity and location the items will be sent to. You can use the shipping calculator in the shopping cart to find out how much it will cost. If you enter an alternative address when checking out, the shipping will be recalculated for you before payment.
We also offer express shipping services. Please note that express shipping only affects shipping times and not production times.
We pride ourselves on making and shipping our custom products as quickly as possible. The following are an estimate of the transit times that our couriers provide. These must be added to the product lead times for a more accurate estimate of how long you should expect to wait. In many cases items may be delivered much quicker than what is listed here, and in some cases there may be delays. Please don’t hesitate to contact us for any information regarding your orders. All orders will be provided a tracking number to trace the progress of the shipment.
Product Lead Times
All of our products are custom made. The lead times can vary based on what you’ve ordered, please use this table as a reference. Please note that the lead times are an estimate, in some cases it can be quicker or longer than the time listed. For urgent orders please get in touch with us.
Kenspictureframing.com.au accepts the following payment methods:
- Credit Card (Visa, Mastercard and American Express). Use of Credit Card will incur a 1.9% transaction fee.
- Direct Deposit
You can place money directly into our bank account via direct deposit.
Bank: Bank of Queensland
Account Name: K Worden
BSB: 124-001 Account Number: 22177444
Please note that orders payed by direct deposit will not be processed until full payment has been received. Orders for which payment has not been received within seven days may be subject to cancellation.
Privacy & Security Policy
Kens Picture Framing values your privacy as much as you do. We ensure your personal information supplied to us is kept private. We only ask for your details when you make a purchase via our website. The details you provide us are used strictly to fulfill your order and never passed on.
Kenspictureframing.com.au will not collect any personally-identifiable information about you (that is, your name, address, telephone number, or email address) unless you provide it to us voluntarily.
If you do not want your personally-identifiable information collected, please do not submit it to us. If you have already submitted this information and would like for us to remove it from our records, please contact us. We will use reasonable efforts to delete your information from our existing files.
Kenspictureframing.com.au will not sell personally-identifiable information to third parties.
Kenspictureframing.com.au protects all orders and personal information using SSL (Secure Socket Layer) technology and accepts payments over 128-bit SSL encryption
Returns & Refunds
If you are not completely satisfied with the quality of the product you purchase from Kens picture framing you may return it within 7 days of the receiving date, for a full refund for the price of the product. All expenses associated with returns are the responsibility of the customer. If you have made the wrong choice, please contact us to negotiate.
Naturally, when shipping fragile items there is always a chance of damage in transit. If you do receive any items you believed to have been damaged in transit, please get in touch with us as soon as possible. We’ll do our best to rectify any issues you may have.
Our priority is to keep you happy and hanging beautiful frames and art on your walls. If it means a refund, exchange, credit or repairs are needed as a result of damage in transit, we will be happy to help out.
Glass can not be replaced as it won’t make it on its own. Instead we can offer a refund of the glass price charged and you can obtain one locally or we can send a piece of clear acrylic (Perspex). The clear acrylic is durable and travels to any destination without the risk of breakage. Once it is in the frame there is no visible difference between the acrylic and clear glass. Our acrylic is high quality and will not distort or become cloudy. It also provides UV resistance for extra protection from fading!
Your satisfaction is important to us, if you run into any problems at all with our products or transit, please let us know and we’ll always work something out.
Website Terms & Conditions
By using Kenspictureframing.com.au you agree to the following terms & conditions:
- Kenspictureframing.com.au puts significant effort into making sure the website information and prices are accurate & correct.
- Kens picture framing reserves the right to alter any information or price at any time. When incorrect information is identified Kens Picture Framing will update it as soon as possible.
- In the event that an order has been placed for a product that has an incorrect price or product description the customer will be offered a full refund or the customer can opt to pay the corrected price.
- Kenspictureframing.com.au puts significant effort into making sure that all stock shown on the website are available but does not guarantee that some products will be available at the time of ordering.
- You must not use the Kenspictureframing.com.au website in any way that is illegal under Australian law or in any way that may cause harm to Kenspictureframing.com.au or it’s users.
- Kenspictureframing.com.au reserves the right to block access to the website where inappropriate behave has been detected.
- You must not collect or redistribute the information or images available on the Kenspictureframing.com.au website, either by data-mining or other methods.
- You must not upload, email or otherwise transmit any materials including but not limited to text, data, sketches, photos, drawings, graphics, digital images, and related visual compositions or any of these elements in combination as a design for products available on this site or otherwise contents that are unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, vulgar, harassing, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, indecent, inflammatory, libelous, tortious, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable, or invasive of another’s rights including but not limited to rights of celebrity, privacy and intellectual property.
- You must not impersonate any person or entity or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
- You must not upload, email or otherwise transmit any content that may infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other intellectual or proprietary right of any party. By uploading or transmitting any content, you represent and warrant that you have the lawful right to reproduce and distribute such content and that the content complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws, regulations and ordinances.
- You must not upload, email or otherwise transmit any content that would constitute or encourage a criminal offense, violate the rights of any party, or that would otherwise create liability or violate any local, state, national, or international law.
- You must not upload, email or otherwise transmit any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, junk mail, spam, chain letters, or any other form of solicitation.
- You must not upload, email or otherwise transmit any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment.
- You must not upload, email or otherwise transmit false or misleading information.
- You must not disrupt or interfere with the security of, or otherwise abuse, this website, or any services, system resources, accounts, servers, or networks connected to or accessible through this website or affiliated or linked websites.
- You must not access, tamper with or use non-public areas of the Site. Unauthorized individuals attempting to access these areas of the website may be subject to prosecution.
- You must not disrupt or interfere with any other user’s enjoyment of this website or affiliated or linked websites.
- Upon uploading contents, You must acknowledge that Kenspictureframing.com.au may review your content for adherence to our guidelines and compliance with the terms set forth in this agreement. Without limiting the foregoing, Kenspictureframing.com.au shall have the right to reject to perform work on an order on any content that violates the terms or is otherwise objectionable to Kens Picture Framing.
- You agree that you must evaluate, and bear all risks associated with, the use of any content. In this regard, you acknowledge that you may not rely on any content, created by or submitted to, Kens Picture Framing. You acknowledge and agree that you are responsible for the creation and compilation of your content, and that neither Kens Picture framing nor any other party involved with the production of any product incorporating such content, assumes that responsibility. Kens Picture framing production of any product depicting your content does not indicate that Kens Picture framing approves of the content, that the content obeys all applicable laws, or that you are absolved of any liability or harm arising from the use of the content.
- You acknowledge and agree that Kens Picture Framing may preserve content and may also disclose content if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such preservation or disclosure is reasonably necessary to.
- You comply with legal process; enforce the Agreement; respond to claims that any Content violates the rights of third-parties; or protect the rights, property, or personal safety of Image kind, its users and the public.
All images and designs used on this website are the property of Kens Picture framing. You must not use, reproduce, modify or distribute images or content from this website in any form without written authorization from Kens Picture framing. The customer undertakes that all text and images delivered to Kens Picture Framing for inclusion in the artwork will not infringe any copyright, trademark, registered design or other proprietary right of any third party and shall not be defamatory or otherwise render Kens Picture Framing open to legal action. Should Kens Picture framing suffer any financial loss as a result of action taken against us by a third party who has had their rights infringed or has been defamed, the customer is liable to reimburse the amount of such loss to Kens Picture framing.